Avery Ranch Far West Homes For Sale
As part of master-planned Avery Ranch neighborhood, Avery Ranch Far West is a community of approximately 500 homes in northwest Austin positioned alongside The Golf Club at Avery Ranch. This upscale section of the neighborhood offers homes built in the late 2000’s, including new construction homes, making it among the most recently built areas of Avery Ranch.
Avery Ranch neighborhoods are quiet and offer quick access to a multitude of conveniences such as business parks, shopping, and restaurants. Major nearby employers include Dell, IBM, 3M, Texas Instruments, and National Instruments. Avery Ranch has approximately 1,900 homes total, providing a broad variety when searching for an Austin home for sale. Homes range from modest one-stories around 1,300 square feet to spacious homes of almost 5,000 square feet.
Homes in Avery Ranch Far West
All neighborhoods within Avery Ranch are connected by walking trails to make the entire community easily accessible, and residents have access to amenity centers, tennis courts, pools, and hike & bike trails. Although the residences, recreational facilities, and open spaces are officially part of Austin, the entire development sits in Williamson County.
Properties in Avery Ranch Far West
Avery Ranch Far West is in Austin but falls within Williamson County. The neighborhood is relatively new, with homes built through the late 2000’s.
Avery Ranch Far West is the westernmost part of Avery Ranch, bordered by Avery Ranch Boulevard to the south, South Brushy Creek to the north, and the Texas Hill Country Trail to the west. It is 20 miles from Downtown Austin, which can be reached via Highway 183, FM 620, or I-35 in approximately 30 minutes, making the 78717 zip code a desirable address.
Residents of Avery Ranch Far West are required to be part of the Avery Ranch Homeowners’ Association.
Avery Ranch Far West is divided between the Round Rock and Leander Independent School Districts.
- Lifesprings Academy
- Holy Family Catholic School
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Hyde Park Baptist School
View Listings by School
Avery Ranch Far West is part of the larger Avery Ranch community, and residents have access to many amenities, including five community centers, basketball courts, a sand volleyball court, pools, ponds, tennis courts, hike and bike trails including the Brushy Creek trail that runs alongside the northern border of the neighborhood, and parks woven throughout the Avery Ranch subdivisions. The main community center has an outdoor amphitheater, pool, sports courts, playscapes, and more. The parks and miles of trails in Avery Ranch are complemented by the features of several nearby public parks on the southeast side of Cedar Park.
The award-winning Avery Ranch Golf Course is an18-hole course designed by golf architect Andy Raugust, featuring rolling hills and stunning tree-lined fairways. The Avery Ranch Golf Course is a beautifully designed and managed public course complete with a clubhouse, driving range, and dining room. It has been named #1 for Best Innovative Design, Best Clubhouse, and more by Avid Golfer Magazine. While playing the course, golfers are surrounded by springs, ponds, and beautiful landscaping, as well as a 60-acre lake.
Aquatics & Recreation
The Avery Ranch Amenities Centers total 17 acres of indoor and outdoor recreation space. The main center features basketball courts, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and swimming in a 25-meter pool. Unique to this center is an outdoor amphitheater for holiday plays and outdoor concerts.
Champion Park is the second in a series of well maintained parks along the Brushy Creek Regional Trail that follows its namesake from Parmer Lane to Great Oaks Drive. The park offers open fields; miles of trails for jogging, biking, and strolling; swings; a sandpit with fake dinosaur bones for excavating; and shaded areas for escaping the sun. A run-through fountain shaped like a giant whale skeleton helps cool down visitors during the hotter months. A large pavilion with picnic tables and BBQ pits can be reserved for use.
Shopping and Restaurants
Avery Ranch Far West is near several rapidly growing shopping and dining areas on RR 620 and 183. Residents can enjoy a movie at Alamo Drafthouse at Lake Creek, shop at Balcones Woods Shopping Center, or dine at one of many nearby restaurants. Lakeline Mall and the Gateway Shopping Center are also nearby, both filled with a wide array of department and specialty stores and restaurants. Residents also have easy access to conveniences such as a chiropractic office, dentist office, fitness center, day spa, and more.
- Four Points Centre, eight miles from Avery Ranch Far West, is home to a selection of retailers that include restaurants, banks, and department stores. Popular retailers include Home Depot, Target, Wal-Mart, Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, Bellagio’s Italian Bistro, El Salido, and Johnny Carino’s.
- Lakeline Mall, located three miles from Avery Ranch Far West on the border of Cedar Park, is anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, Macy’s, and Sears. The mall includes more than 150 specialty stores and a nine-screen Regal Theatre. Lakeline Plaza and Lakeline Village are located adjacent to Lakeline Mall and offer an additional 10 anchor stores, including Best Buy, Old Navy and TJMaxx, plus over 20 other specialty stores. Surrounding restaurants include Chili’s, Applebee’s, Texican Cafe, and Plucker’s.
- The Arboretum at Great Hills, located four miles from Avery Ranch Far West just off Highway 183, offers a park-like setting that is home to more than 40 shops and restaurants. The Arboretum features a wide tenancy of retailers such as Pottery Barn, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Z Gallerie, The Gap, and AZIZ Salon and Day Spa. Shoppers can stroll the outdoor mall and stop to eat at restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, Five Guy’s Burgers, and Blue Baker.
Avery Ranch Far West is situated between numerous conveniently located grocery stores.
- HEB at Parmer (4 miles)
- Randalls at South Lakeline (4 miles)
- Whole Foods at Gateway (9.5 miles)
The roads and highways surrounding the Avery Ranch community offer an extensive selection of restaurants for either fast or relaxed dining. Residents can find local favorites like Z Tejas, Torchy’s Tacos, Panera Bread, Carino’s Italian, Nagoya Steak & Sushi, Waterloo Ice House, and Saccone’s Pizza.
- Wilshire Homes
- Partners in Building
- Milburn/DR Horton
- Gehan Homes
Fill out this form, let us know what you're looking for, and we'll have the agent best suited to work with you get in touch with you ASAP!