Homes in Gated Communities For Sale
Many people consider living in gated communities for privacy, security, traffic, and other benefits. Fortunately, the Austin area has many gated communities with homes in a variety of price ranges, as well as gated communities in both mature neighborhoods and new construction neighborhoods.
Some gated neighborhoods have community-wide amenities, such as security officers, large pools, and amenity centers, while some neighborhoods simply offer a community gated entrance. There are also many condominium and townhome neighborhoods that are gated, and, of course, some homes have individual property gates while not being part of a larger gated community. It’s good to have an idea of what type of neighborhood you would like when starting your search.
These are a few of the single-family neighborhoods in the greater Austin area that have at least a portion of their homes gated:
Austin-Area Neighborhoods with All or Portion of Homes Gated
- Austin: Presidio Station-Courtyard Homes, Enclave at Canyon Creek, Mesa Forest, Greenshores, Watersedge, Estancia, Circle C, Avana Estates
- Westlake: Rob Roy, Parkstone, Westview on Lake Austin, Scenic View, West Rim Estates, Stratford Place, Stratford Hills, The Ravine, Woods of Westlake, The Addie at Westlake, Watersedge
- Lakeway/Bee Cave/Lake Travis: Sweetwater, Rough Hollow, East Village, Flintrock Falls, Hills of Lakeway, Point Venture, Reserve at Lake Travis, Spanish Oaks, Steiner Ranch, Vineyard Bay, Villa Montana, Costa Bella, Mirasol
- Leander: Cottages at Crystal Falls, Wild Rock, Marbella
- Dripping Springs: Retreat at Dripping Springs, Highpointe, Saratoga Hills
- Georgetown: Cimarron Hills
- Bastrop: The Colony
Fill out this form, let us know what you're looking for, and we'll have the agent best suited to work with you get in touch with you ASAP!