SOLD ON 9/101/10!Texas Hill Country Home | Ridge at Lantana Home | Southwest Austin Home | 5917 Terravista Drive
published on December 3, 2008
SOLD ON 9/10/10! Looking for a luxury Austin home in the Texas hill country just minutes from downtown Austin for a great price? You have found it! Just 8 miles south of downtown Austin you will find The Ridge at Lantana subdivision in the heart of the Texas hill country. While the Ridge at Lantana seems to be located in a world of its own, it is actually a short 8 mile drive downtown, 15 miles to the airport, and just a few miles away from the grocery store and an abundance of retail. Aesthetically, the homes in Lantana have similar features with lots of native limestone and some have brick. The houses are located on the side of a hill and therefore offer many residents a nice view of the hill country. There is an abundance of green space surrounding the Lantana neighborhood due to area development restrictions. The first homes built in Lantana were sold in 2005, so the neighborhood is fairly new and is therefore in premium condition overall.
My newest listing at 5917 Terravista Drive (Currently for sale as MLS# 2908824 and for lease as MLS#7178466) is a 3,759 square foot home constructed by Plantation Homes in 2006 with brick/stone construction, sits on a .257 acre lot, and contains 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 1 living room, 2 dining rooms, and a huge 3 car garage. The large great room is open to the gourmet kitchen with a gas fireplace and vaulted ceilings. The huge kitchen features black granite countertops and superior quality GE appliances. The spacious master suite is on the main level with elegant crown molding and a large walk-in closet with built in shelving. The master bath features a garden tub and a separate glass-enclosed shower with a built-in bench. The home also features a sun room opened to the breakfast area and kitchen and a game room upstairs pre-wired for a flat screen television on the wall. This home has only been lived by one family of three and is in excellent condition. The home is listed for sale at $400,000 ($106.41 per square foot), which is $13 per square foot lower than any other listing price in the Ridge at Lantana as of 12/2/08 and more than $11,000 under the certified 2008 tax value. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to purchase such a quality home at such a great price! The home is also listed for lease at $2450 per month, which is $350 less per month than the next least expensive home for lease in Lantana.
Contact me (Brian Talley) today at 512-554-9714 for more information about 5917 Terravista Drive!
Notable upgrades and features at 5917 Terravista Drive:
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths/3,759 Sq Ft.
• Extended 3 Car Garage Fully Finished
• Great Room Open to the Kitchen / Desirable Open Floor Plan
• Gas Fireplace with Decorative Mantle
• Master Suite on main level with Sitting Area & Elegant Crown Molding
• Large Walk-In Closet with Built-In Shelving
• Master Bath Features Garden Tub & Separate Glass Enclosed Shower with Bench
• His & Hers Hi-Lo Vanities with Cultured Marble Tops in Master Bath
• Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops & Tile Backsplash
• Superior GE Appliance Package Including Gas Cook Top, Self-Clean Built-In Oven, Built-In Microwave & Dishwasher
• Impressive Island with Under Mount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
• Security System with Contacts on all Windows and Doors
• Walk-In Pantry with Built-In Spice Rack
• 42” Kitchen Cabinets with Crown Molding
• Large Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinets, Hanging Rod & Room for 2nd Refrigerator
• Formal Dining Room with Chair Rail
• Game Room & Sunroom Upgrades
• Covered Front Porch
• Sprinkler System
• Raised/Vaulted Ceilings, Arches, Columns & Niches
• Rounded Sheetrock Corners
• Oversized Baseboards & Casings
• Satin Nickel Lighting & Door Hardware
• Powder Coated Balusters & Stained Handrail
• Elegant 8’ Stained Mahogany Front Door with Leaded Glass Inserts
• Upgraded Carpet & Tile throughout Home
• Faux Wood Blinds throughout Home
• Custom Drapes in Great Room
• Dual 50 Gallon Water Heaters
• Dual A/C System
• Seamless Aluminum Gutters
*The above information has been provided by Austin REALTOR® Brian Talley | Real Estate Broker and owner of Regent Property Group. Although the above information is deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed. The information contained herein is subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. Contact Brian Talley at 512-554-9714 if you need help buying or selling a home or if you have a need for Austin office space.
Austin Home Price Estimate
What's your home worth? Use our instant home price estimator to get an idea of what your home might sell for on the market today.