Religious-Based Preschools in Austin, Texas
published on November 6, 2020
People moving to Austin or those who have children entering school for the first time often are curious about what preschool options are available near their neighborhoods. While public schools and various learning philosophies may have their own campuses and programs, we’ve compiled a list of some of the religious-based preschools and Mothers’ Day Out programs that may be of interest to those with young children.
Preschools in Westlake:
- Riverbend Christian Preschool (closest neighborhoods include those near the Austin Country Club, such as Davenport Ranch)
- Westlake Hills Presbyterian Preschool (closest neighborhoods include those west of Capital of Texas Highway off of Bee Caves, such as Rob Roy)
- Westlake Hills United Methodist Church Preschool (near The Hospital at Westlake Center and homes off of Redbud Trail)
- St. John Neumann Preschool (closest neighborhoods include those along the Capital of Texas Highway and Bee Caves Road intersection, such as Lost Creek and Camelot)
Preschools in Northwest Austin:
- Shalom Austin (Jewish Community Center) Preschool (nearby neighborhoods include those off of Far West Boulevard, such as Northwest Hills)
- Casner Christian Preschool (near the neighborhoods west of MoPac near Steck Avenue and Spicewood Springs)
- St. Matthew’s Episcopal Day School (near the neighborhoods west of MoPac near Mesa, Steck, and Spicewood Springs)
Preschools in Southwest Austin:
- Austin Ridge Bible Church SonShine School with Southwest, Bee Caves, and Dripping Springs locations. Neighborhoods near the Southwest location include Covered Bridge.
- All Saints’ Presbyterian (includes nearby neighborhoods of Ridge at Lantana and the homes on the south side of Barton Creek)
Preschools in Central Austin:
- Tarrytown United Methodist Children’s Day Out (in the Tarrytown and Enfield area)
- All Saints’ Episcopal Day School (near the University of Texas and West Campus)
Preschools in East Austin:
- Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd Hillside Early Childhood Center (south of downtown Austin and across I-35 from Travis Heights)
- St. George’s Episcopal School (near the Mueller development)
Austin Home Price Estimate
What's your home worth? Use our instant home price estimator to get an idea of what your home might sell for on the market today.