SOLD ON 6/27/2012! 5901 Painted Valley Dr, Austin TX 78759 in the Great Hills subdivision in Northwest Austin
published on April 25, 2012
SOLD ON 6/27/2012! 5901 Painted Valley Dr, Austin TX 78759 in the Great Hills subdivision in Northwest Austin.
Offered at $475,000
Clean lines, simple elegance, and a stately entrance complement this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in Great Hills. Built in 1990, this testament to “Austin lifestyle” is located in Northwest Austin, just 11 miles from downtown Austin, and feeds into exemplary-rated Davis Elementary. Floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies create a visual delight, with natural lighting and gorgeous panoramic views of the hill country. At 3,457 square feet, this home boasts ample room inside, along with outdoor living at its finest: multi-level decks, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor fireplace, and a spacious pool area that punctuates the home’s greenbelt lot.
The interior of the home is accented with new carpeting, crown molding in all formal rooms, built-in bookshelves in the home office, vaulted ceilings and a fireplace with well-designed mantle in the living room, and a Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, walk-in closet, and double vanity in the master bath. On the exterior, brick adorns three sides of the home, which has a full yard sprinkler system.
• 3,457 Square Feet
• 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths
• Feeds into exemplary Davis Elementary
• Remarkable curb appeal with elegant front entry
• Spacious pool & outdoor living area for the best in Austin hill country living
• Greenbelt lot with panoramic views of majestic oak and other native trees
• Multi-level deck with outdoor fireplace
• Mature, graceful landscaping with full sprinkler system
• Huge windows that allow an abundance of natural light
• Fireplace and vaulted ceilings in the living room
• Built-in shelving in home office
• Recessed lighting in the kitchen and entryway
• Double vanity, separate shower, and Jaccuzi® tub in master bath
• New carpet
Source: The above information has been provided by top Austin REALTOR® Brian Talley – Real Estate Broker and owner of Regent Property Group. Although the above information is deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed. The information contained herein is subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. Contact Brian Talley at 512-554-9714 if you need help buying or selling a home or if you have a need for Austin office space.
Austin Home Price Estimate
What's your home worth? Use our instant home price estimator to get an idea of what your home might sell for on the market today.