SOLD ON 7/16/2012! 23 Muirfield Greens Lane, Austin TX 78738 in the St Andrews subdivison in Lakeway
published on March 22, 2012
SOLD ON 7/16/2012! 23 Muirfield Greens Lane, Austin TX 78738 in the St Andrews subdivison in Lakeway.
Offered at $312,000
This charming, single story 3 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home was built in 1998 and is located in the Lakeway area, feeding into exemplary rated Lakeway Elementary. A beautifully landscaped yard with a private rear patio accented by water fountains complements the 2,290 square foot home. Numerous updates include granite countertops and custom cabinets in the kitchen, attractive under-cabinet lighting, an in-cabinet wine rack, a glass door pantry, and a recently updated stove with a convenient warming drawer.
The master bath, updated with new cabinetry, features tile flooring, a garden tub, separate shower, walk-in closet, and double vanity. The second bathroom also features updated cabinets and tile flooring. A new, built-in entertainment area adds excitement to the living room. On the exterior, masonry adorns all sides of the home, which is on a private lot with no homes directly behind it. The homeowners’ association maintains the front yard, while the owners maintain minimal additional landscaping.
Residents of the St. Andrew’s neighborhood are within walking distance of the Lakeway Swim Center, which has a lap pool, skate park, playscape, basketball and volleyball courts, picnic tables, and a large pool area with slides. Across the street from the Lakeway Blvd hike-and-bike trail and within minutes to Lake Travis, this wonderful home also is between the Live Oak Golf Course and the Hills Golf Course and is within walking distance to the World of Tennis center.
- Single story with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths
- Open floor plan with 2,290 Square Feet
- Feeds into exemplary Lakeway Elementary
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a recent stove, extended cabinets and drawers, a pull-out trash can, and a built-in wine rack
- Walk-in pantry with glass door
- Master bath features a garden tub, separate shower, and updated cabinets with granite double vanity
- Recent cabinets and granite counters in secondary bathrooms
- Updated Plantation shutters and blinds
- Wall mounted molding in front room
- Updated light and plumbing fixtures
- Flooring is mostly tile, with updated carpet in two bedrooms
- Mature landscaping in beautiful, private back yard
- Community pools, parks, tennis courts, and golf course within walking distance
Source: The above information has been provided by top Austin REALTOR® Brian Talley – Real Estate Broker and owner of Regent Property Group. Although the above information is deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed. The information contained herein is subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. Contact Brian Talley at 512-554-9714 if you need help buying or selling a home or if you have a need for Austin office space.
Austin Home Price Estimate
What's your home worth? Use our instant home price estimator to get an idea of what your home might sell for on the market today.