Client Testimonial for Northwest Austin Home Purchase
published on October 15, 2011
From Terry and Terra Tisdale:
First of all let me say that your approach and method in working with us, was EXACTLY what we needed. After our initial contact with Brian Talley, he followed up with us… but did NOT PUSH US prior to being ready to really search for our home. I really appreciated not being RUSHED/PUSHED into something I didn’t have time to do or ready to do.
You guys have an AWESOME team and are EXTREMELY helpful with your wealth of knowledge. For us, we don’t want to be babysat 24/7 as we both have business priorities & personal priorities but we know we have to get through “the process”. Your help was AWESOME. Not overbearing, being available in timely fashions and having a wealth of knowledge that we as newcomers to the area didn’t have.
I think it’s awesome when someone asks for constructive feedback. Most people REALLY don’t want feedback especially once the service they provided has basically ended. That says a lot about you knowing you are asking for it.
1. I would say that you have DEFINITELY far exceeded our expectations, especially since we never expected most of this information to be provided to us via our realtor/or his office.
2. Knowing that you guys have thought all this out and figured out what to tell us to make sure we have completed & what we need to get completed & by what timeframe… INVALUABLE!
3. The follow ups… GREAT!
4. Answering questions in a timely manner… GREAT!
5. Providing information… GREAT!
6. Relationship skills…GREAT!
7. Interaction skills… GREAT!
We will definitely be referring you guys to anyone we meet/find out they are looking for a REALTOR who is knowledgeable of the area & listens to what their needs happen to be.
We really enjoyed our home buying process and are grateful for your help! THANK YOU AGAIN … GREAT JOB!
Austin Home Price Estimate
What's your home worth? Use our instant home price estimator to get an idea of what your home might sell for on the market today.