LEASED: Austin, TX | The Ridge at Lantana | 7812 Meloncon Cove
published on June 25, 2009
THIS HOME WAS LEASED IN AUGUST 2009.
The Ridge at Lantana • Hill Country View • 7812 Meloncon Cove
7812 Meloncon Cove is a stunning two story home in southwest Austin is a mix of classic simplicity and modern elegance. The “Santa Cruz” style 5 bedroom 4 bath home sits on just under ½ acre and is only 8 miles and 15 minutes drive from downtown Austin in the heart of the Texas hill country! Located on a quiet hill top cul-de-sac , this home captures an expansive view of the area while sitting on the enormous covered back patio that wraps around the side and back of the home. This 4,127 square foot home includes many desirable features and upgrades such as a media room with prewired surround sound, a game room, a study/bedroom and master bedroom on the main floor, a main living room with surround sound, a formal dining and living room combination, a 3 car garage, and an upgraded stone exterior. Constructed in 2007, this highly upgraded home is packed with desirable features as outlined below.
Offered at $549,000
• Sitting on just under ½ acre!
• Quiet hill-top Cul-de-Sac!
• 3 Car Garage!
• Full outdoor living with grill and fireplace!
• Huge master bedroom and game room in addition to dedicated media room!
• Wired for 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound in family room and media room!
• Crown molding throughout many rooms in house!
• Iron baluster railing!
• Upgrade kitchen island with granite and wine rack!
• Travertine kitchen backsplash placed diagonal!
• Under counter lighting!
• Undermount cast iron sink!
• Glass inserts for upper cabinets in kitchen!
• 3 drawer stack under cook top with full extension glides!
• Enclosure for refrigerator!
• Granite counters in kitchen, master bath and guest bathrooms!
• Carpet and carpet cushion upgraded throughout upstairs!
• 20” Travertine tile floors downstairs!
• Study/bedroom with Argentinean imported wood floors!
• Lots of windows! Well lit!
• Front door upgraded with iron overlay door!
• Venetian Bronze, Palmero Weathered Bronze, and Victorian Polished Chrome bathroom fixtures!
• Ceiling fans in every bedroom and in main living and game rooms!
• Jacuzzi tub with jets and dedicated water heater in master bath!
• Sprinkler system in front
*The above information has been provided by Austin REALTOR® Brian Talley | Real Estate Broker and owner of Regent Property Group. Although the above information is deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed. The information contained herein is subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. Contact Brian Talley at 512-554-9714 if you need help buying or selling a home or if you have a need for Austin office space.
Austin Home Price Estimate
What's your home worth? Use our instant home price estimator to get an idea of what your home might sell for on the market today.