Westview on Lake Austin Homes for Sale
The gated community of Westview combines urban living with gorgeous views of Lake Austin and nearby Mount Bonnell. The subdivision, established in 1996, is tucked into the hills of Westlake and puts residents just eight miles from downtown Austin.
For those who enjoy shopping, there are plenty of popular retail locations nearby. The Davenport Village shopping center is less than five miles away and offers a variety of restaurants, specialty stores, and even a pharmacy. Randall’s Food & Pharmacy and Central Market are ideal places to shop for groceries and are both within four miles of the neighborhood. Read more
Search for Homes in Other West Austin Neighborhoods
Contact us directly if you have any questions about selling or purchasing a home in Westview.
Westview On Lake Austin Home Listings
3601 Tekoa Cv - Austin, TX 78746
- SQ. Feet
- Year Built
- MLS® #:
- Pending - Taking Backups
- Westview On Lake Austin Ph A
- Property Listed By:
- Kw-austin Portfolio Realestate
Wide Hallways With 24’ Ceilings Create An Inviting Welcome To This Charming 6br/6.5ba French Country Home On A Private Cul De Sac In Peaceful Westview On Lake Austin. Kitchen Is Open To The Family Room And Breakfast Area With Wolf/sub Zero Appliances. Fantastic Floor Plan With The Master Bedroom Down & 4 Generously Sized Bedrooms Up Each With Their Own Private Baths. Of...
Westview On Lake Austin Neighborhood in Austin Texas
The neighborhood sits just minutes from the shores of Lake Austin, which provides plenty of opportunity for recreation. Popular area activities include swimming, fishing, camping, and much more. Several restaurants line the lake and are just a short walk from the neighborhood. Austin favorites like Mozart’s Coffee Roasters and Hula Hut make their home here, both of which are known for their stunning views of the Texas sunset.
The Red Bud Trail will guide residents to the downtown area and is ideal for walking or biking. Along the way is Red Bud Isle, which is known as the most elite dog park in the city of Austin. The peninsula is a leash-free zone and is ideal for fetching because it provides dogs easy access to the water.
Mount Bonnell is just two miles away from the neighborhood and is an ideal place for families to spend the day. The park has picnic shelters and tables, and a short trail that winds through. Mount Bonnell is also known for its gorgeous views of the city that you’ll find after walking up a long staircase. Just three miles west of Westview is the Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve that offers beautiful views and trails that are open from sunrise to sunset each day.
The neighborhood is served by the Eanes Independent School District, which is known throughout the state for its commitment to excellence. Schools include Bridge Point Elementary, Hill Country Middle School, and Westlake High School, which is recognized as a U.S. Blue Ribbon School and has won awards for academic and athletic excellence. In 2007, Westlake High School was recognized by Newsweek Magazine as one of the top 1000 high schools in the country. For younger members of the family, the Tarrytown Children’s Center, Riverbend Preschool, and Extend-A-Care for Kids are all within a short distance.
Westview On Lake Austin Real Estate Stats
- Date Established: 1996
- Location Description: Located on the northwest side of Austin, Westview is bordered by Lake Austin on the north and east, Capital of Texas Highway to the west, and Bee Caves Road on the south
- MLS Map Location areas: 8E
- Zip Codes: 78746
- Miles from Downtown: 8 miles
- Number of Homes: 215
- Price range of homes per square foot from January 2009 – May 2010: $141 - $287/square foot
- Price range of homes from January 2009 – May 2010: $820,000 - $1,799,900
- Size range of homes per square foot from January 2009 – May 2010: 3,589 – 7,133 square feet
- Neighborhood amenities: Picnic areas, playground, swimming area, volleyball courts, lake access, hike and bike trails
- Neighborhood builders: Steve Harren, Russell Eppright, Brian Bailey
- School District: Eanes Independent School District
- Elementary Schools: Bridgepoint Elementary
- Middle Schools: Hill Country Junior High
- High Schools: Westlake High School
- Private Schools: St. Stephens Episcopal School, St. Theresas Catholic School, Highland Park Baptist School, The Children’s School, Ace Academy, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 18th, 2019 at 4:21pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.