Light Up the Holidays with the 2012 Lights of Love 5K, Benefitting Ronald McDonald House
Posted by Regent Property Group on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 1:04pm. 3,912 Views
Start a new tradition this December! Grab the family dog, the kids, the stroller, or a few good friends and head out to the 2012 Lights of Love 5K (LOL 5K) and Family Fun Run. Participants enjoy holiday cheer; cool, crisp weather; and a fun winter workout while supporting children and families in need.
The race, which winds around the holiday-lit homes of the beautiful new Mueller community, has an atmosphere of warmth and joyful exhilaration. Mueller families and friends gather on glowing porches to celebrate the season and to cheer on the LOL runners and walkers, who each wear glowing lights as necklaces. To onlookers, the race is a beautiful procession of twinkling light through the festive winter night.
Susan K. drives her family from their home in Legend Oaks to the Lights of Love race every year. “It gets us in the Christmas spirit, and we all go home happy. Even the family dog!”
* The race date is Friday Dec. 7, 2012, from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at the Mueller Hangar.
* Participants can run, jog, or walk in the Lights of Love 5K and Family Fun Run.
* Register the family pooch and get a special Lights of Love bandana.
* Take a picture with Santa Claus and Ronald McDonald!
* Kids will enjoy the LOL holiday crafts area.
* Listen to great music on the course and at the Mueller Hangar!
* All Child 5K and Family Fun Run finishers enjoy a finisher's prize.
The Lights of Love 5K benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Austin and Central Texas (RMHC), a non-profit organization that creates, finds, and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families. The race is a wonderful way to kick off the holiday season and to make a positive impact in the lives of Central Texas families in need.
Register today or learn more at www.lightsoflove5k.org!The Austin Luxury REALTORS® at Regent Property Group support non-profit organizations like the RMHC. They also help home-buyers stay on top of the Austin real estate market. From homes in River Place to Travis Country, Regent can help.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!